Where To Report Your Home Flooded

posted almost 6 years ago by KismetSorena from Moms & Ladies of SW Houston
This update is over 30 days old.

First stop – Report the issue:
• 911- If there is a crime happening on your property, call this number first!
• 411 – general information
• 311 – city services (potholes, utilities, sidewalks, traffic lights, AND ALL DAMAGES, etc.) Download the Houston 311 app for ease of use. The city uses this information for funding and servicing purposes. (713-837-0311)
• 211 – database of social services; works with United way (211texas.org; 713-957-4357)
• Non-Emergency HPD - NON-EMERGENCY HPD 7138843131
• Crisis Hotline: 713-468-5463
• Register with FEMA at 800-621-3362 or online at www.disasterassistance.gov; it doesn’t matter of qualifications, all must register for funding purposes.


No comments yet.

Post a new comment

News by topic

Other recent news