Where To Get Legal Help

posted almost 6 years ago by KismetSorena from Moms & Ladies of SW Houston
This update is over 30 days old.

Houstonians are encouraged to call 713-759-1133 to speak to an attorney knowledgeable in insurance matters, property, landlord/tenant law, contracts, disaster assistance and other consumer issues.
More Info: http://www.hba.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Flood-Relief-Extended-LegalLine-Release-00034786x9DCF2-2.pdf

State Bar of Texas Legal Hotline:

General Material & Information:


No comments yet.

Post a new comment

News by topic

Other recent news